Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Race for the Cure
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, but in STL we have the Race To The Cure in June. It is a huge event and the year I went there were 65,000 people there. Yes 65,000 people. It is usually the biggest in the countries. I went with the girls that I work with it was really hot that day but we had a blast. This page was a tribute to that day.
I am the luckiest person on earth to have a wonderful husband and kids.I have a full life and enjoy many things. I am obessed with scrapbooking. It is my creativity outlet.
I would love to share my cut files with you. However you will need to give me a way to send it to you. You may email me or you may send me your email and I can send you the .cut file. All you need to do it ask.
Copyright (C) 2009-2011
All content protected by copyright unless stated otherwise.
Matching Dress and Tote
-
All set for a summer outing! That is what this card screams. Using the
Stampin' Up! Notes and Totes bundle, I created this matchy-matchy set for
this fun...
Be Amazing Grad Day Theater Card
-
Hiya!Graduation season is here. And a theater card is a super fun way to
deliver congrats to our favorite Grads. Quick share before I run out the
door to ...
Toke Up, Doc! - SVG available for purchase
-
Here is the Bugs Bunny design I completed last night. This was another one
that I had requests for purchase so I'm offering it for purchase.
If you would...
Happy Mother's Day!
-
Happy Mother's Day! I hope you are able to spend this day with family and
friends. It is rainy and cold here but I am still having a nice time with
one ...
Project Life!
-
Call us a little slow on the up-take, but we have fallen in love with the
Project Life products by Becky Higgins. Just in case you are newly
discovering th...
Simply stunning DCWV paper dresses
-
A proud member of The Lime Light, a charity-based design team. Click on
over to see what we are doing.
Trying to figure out the best way to look for a ne...
No comments:
Post a Comment