Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

A New Year "Goal" (not resolution)

 WEEK 1
I have made a goal for myself this year (among the weight loss and spending less money goal) I wanted to make a mail a card to someone every week for a year. I felt that this was something I could do and not fall off the wagon. I just need to remember in June and July when the new year goals kinda of go out the window.

Here is the first card of the year.

This is actually a thank you card that I made. I used a Tim Holtz technique I stamped the writing with Versa Mark ink and then used clear embossing powder then used Walnut Stain Distressing Ink then used a tissue to  remove the ink from the stamped image. The top layer is actually something I made at Archivers at a make take. I got out one of my old Sizzix dies and made the snowflake.

My friend who is getting this card daughter got married New Years Eve. We had just a good time at the reception that I wanted to thank her in a little note.

I see lots of cards being made out there in blog land and I wonder how many people actually use them to make someone's day a little brighter. So, mail all those cards that you make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...