Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Monday, January 3, 2011

A Blog Award for little 'ole me?


Kara from Happy-Go-Lucky sent a award for being a stylish blogger. As Sally Field once said...."You like me you really like me!"

There are 4 duties to perform to accept the award:
1.  Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award:
2.  Share 7 things about yourself
3.  Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4.  Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
I'm so excited to award the following bloggers this fun and fabulous award.  I want you all to know that your blogs are awesome.  Keep up the great work!!
Just click on the names and it will take you to their blogs

These are some of the blog that I read regularly I hope you will visit them and for gosh sake leave a comment if you like what they have to say. 

Okay about ME!
Here are 7 random thoughts about myself.


I love to go anywhere at any time so sometimes I carry my passport with me. You never know when you may need to leave the country. My Dad says I would go to funeral if someone asked me.

I have a scrapbooking paper problem. I say to myself that I will not buy anymore paper but when I go into the store and look at all that beautiful paper I just cannot resist especially if I have a coupon. I bet that if I used a piece of scrapbook paper a day I would still have plenty left over at the end of a year.

My motto in life is something that my Mom taught me. "There's always a cheaper way" and it is true if you just stop and think there is always a way to save a little money in everything you do.

I love to read. I belong to my neighborhood book club and love it. We have read so many good books this year. Here are a few.
The Help
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Series
Cutting for Stone
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Bitter is the New Black
If you like to read and haven't read any or some of these book I highly encourage you to do so

Okay if I had to go back in time I would only go as far back as 1969 because that was when Advil was invented and I need my Advil.

When I get mad I scrub things

Okay I'll admit it I love the Real Housewives of whatever......New York, New Jersey, Orange County, what ever city .I love that show. My husband can't stand me watching it, but I am nosy by nature and I love watching someone's life play out on TV (I know it all isn't real) but it is like a train wreck you can't stop watching.

Whew, I did it. I didn't know I would have to work so hard for a Blog Award, anyway go visit some of my favorite places (that is what the blog award is all about anyway right?)

I have some things in my works that I need to get done to show all of you so ta ta for now.







6 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and the other ladies on the award. Off to blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award. So sweet of you. I love scrapbook paper too. I buy paper all the time. I also love the Real Housewives. Atlanta and Orange County are my faves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You SOOOoooh much for the award, Carrie. How thoughtful of you! (and i had to laugh out loud about the sally field quote. That has always cracked me up) :o) It was so fun to read the 7 random things about you. That's always my favorite award stipulation. You learn so many neat little things about people that way. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie thank you so much for nominating me for the award. I really appreciate your comments. Would love to get together with you to craft sometime! Stamp Camp is Friday, Jan 14th if you are interested.

    Laurie
    Happydales@me.com
    http://hipandhumblepaperworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie thanks for the nominations for the Stylish Blog award. It was funny doing it.

    Monique
    http://mixonthememories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carrie, Thanks so much for the blog award! Thanks for all the tid bits about your self. Now....all that work that I have to do. LOL


    Off to think......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...