Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Bubble Mesh Layout

I had a very productive croppping weekend and so I am going to show you some of the fruit of my labor in my next few posts. In this layout I used the Bubble Mesh I created a few months ago. I hope this inspires you to use this mesh if you do send it to me and I will post it here.

Here is the close up of the details

Are you wondering what Dogtown is? St. Louis has alot of ethic neighborhood, the Italian section is called The Hill and the Irish section is called Dogtown (I can't remember why) they have a big parade for St.Patrick's day. It is more of a neighborhood parade but it is huge and goes on forever. Thousands of people show up for the parade and big parties. Alot of beer and bagpipes!
PS ......if you would like the mesh just leave your email in the
comments and would be happy to send it to you.


3 comments:

  1. That is way too cute! and I would love to have the cut file if you're okay with sharing it. durangee@gmail.com
    thanks!
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you got my comment since I don't see it here.
    Would love the file.
    Jan
    happy2scrap56@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea. I can think of a million ways to use this.
    Please send to donnagail1@charter.net
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...