Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Our Genuine boy

This is the the last of the 12x12 picture frames I made for Christmas presents. This one is for my other great-nephew Connor. I had purchased a rub on that had the title on it with lots of little boy sayings they were all just perfect for him. He has such a big personality I thought the big C fit him perfectly. This is my favorite out of all the frames that I made.                                  

This is a close up of the corner and this is a better representation of the color of the paper that was used. The C was made with the Lyrical Letter Cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...