Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Homemade Doggie Treats

I wanted to do something special for my neighbors this year for Christmas and I thought that the traditional Christmas Cookies were so over done. If you are like me by the time Christmas is over I have had way too many cookies and sweets. This year I made Homemade Doggie Treats for my neighbors we all have dogs and they are all very, very good. They were easy to make and the neighbors loved them and I am sure Jack-Jack, Milo and Tucker loved them too. There are hundreds of recipes on the web all you need to do is google homemade doggie treats. Just be careful that you don't use the recipes that have raisins or grapes in them they are not good for dogs

The basic ingredients are white flour, whole wheat flour , and corn meal. You roll them our just like cookies and I used a bone shaped cookie cutter.

The secret to making the bones hard are to let them sit in the oven overnight.

Here are all the dog treats ready to be packaged. One recipe made about 100 treats.

I made a little card with my Cricut using the Mickey and Friends Cartridge. I welded 2 dog bones together to make the card and glued a ribbon on the front and package them in decorative paper Christmas bags. If you really want the recipe let me know and I can post it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...