Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More Handmade Christmas

This is another picture frame that I made for my great nephew James for Christmas. Today is his 2nd birthday and he was born near North Pole, Alaska. He lives a lot closer now which is wonderful that we will be able to see him grow up. I used the pattern that RUELYSI has on her blog. She has made so many great animals for the DS and I knew I wanted to use her penguin: it is so cute. Here is the link to her blog ruelysicreativecards if you down load a file please be kind and leave her a thank you it is the least you can do for all her beautiful and hard work

This is the close up of Ruelysi adorable penguin, and so easy to make. Thanks Ruelysi!

1 comment:

  1. Love your layouts, cards, food, etc. Thanks for some great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...