Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Handmade Christmas Gifts

OUR GRANDKIDS
I have never had an orignal  idea. I saw a picture frame like this one at Archivers, but always having my mothers mantra in the back of my mind ("There is always a cheaper way"). I found some 12x12 frames at Michael's they were $4.99 on sale and I had a 20% off coupon but I splurged on the paper, I felt this paper went so well with my sister-in-laws living room. The picture openings are  4x4. I made the pattern with my Cricut Design Studio. I made 4 frames in total and will share some more over the next few days.
              
This is a close-up of the the decorative 4x4 square. My brother-in-law and sister-in-law have 2 grandson's with another on the way this spring. They are so proud of them. I know they will enjoy placing their pictures in this frame for all to see.


1 comment:

  1. Love your homemade crafts. We made recycled Holiday cards this year. You are very talented. I have some .cut files and ideas too. You should check them out sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...