Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Who can use this?

There was a request for an owl on the Cricut MB by ShanRy it was a simple owl that her mom wanted to use on a bulletin board at the nursing home she worked at to put the names of the residents who's birthday it was that month. I accepted the challenge and this is what I came up with by looking at her picture which was pretty blurry. I hope it works out for her.


I copied and pasted the wings and cut out 2 extra for each color of paper and added it to one of the owls for a little extra

One set of wings

Two sets of wings

1 comment:

  1. You've done a great job creating this owl. I love the additional wings, this really sets it off.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...