Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mr. TV

TV is a big thing in our house especially since Christmas when we bought our new HDTV. I created Mr. TV as a request for a card for a man who liked TV. I thought I would share him with you.
I used shiny black paper and some prism sticker paper that I had (I believe it is crayola brand) I made 2 and used each color on each one. Now I have to create a page.


If you down load the file please note that I superimposed the cutout square over the solid square, if you want it to look like this cut ......but if you would like to cut the black and prism image all you need to do is click on the square and nudge the square over to the right and you will have 2 images to cut then. Good luck and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...