Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Friday, February 20, 2009

I Made a Card(s)

I am not usually drawn to making card for I am a scrapbooking girl, but I had 3 friends do me a big favor by talking at a MOPS (Mother's of Preschooler) meeting where I am one of the mentors to the Mom's in the group soooo....I wanted to make them a nice thank you card and when I was looking a Paper Crafts Magazine and saw this card and I fell in love with it. This card was my inpiration and I found it on Paper Crafts Magazine website.Here my interpretation of the above card. I used purple because with scrapbooking two boys and a husband there isn't much use for the girly colors and purple is my favorite color. I used vellum for the circle under the butterfly and added an extra circle in the card color. I used Circut Design Studio to weld 1" circle together (easy, easy) and used the graduated colors I had in purple. The butterfly is from Home Accents. I added a print in there for some excitement.

I wanted to added one more picture just to show what a mess I make when creatingThis was made just making 3 little cards can you imagine what it looks like when I scrapbook for 5 day. I usually spend more time looking for stuff then making stuff by the end of the week. I always start out organized by some how everthing goes to pot. I don't know how it happens but it always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...