Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Turn your mistake into a creative opportunity!

The High School graduations are upon us. We only have 2 graduation parties this year.


The first card I am going to show you is actually the second card I made and when I made the envelope it was too small to put the card in.

I didn't want to make another envelope so I turned my mistake into a creative opportunity!

What I did was fold the top part of the envelope to the front and covered with a printed paper and put his name on it and made a button with my Epiphany button maker. Problem solved. 

Here was the first graduation card I made.

I was so happy to make a girly card. With 2 boys I there is not to much female stuff going in my house. 
Who says your graduation cap has to be black. It is pink with white polka dots for this girl!
It gets better. I made a card holder for her too! I was at Saint Vincent De Paul Thrift store and found this suitcase.


Shelby is going to University of Missouri (Mizzou) in the fall and the gold suitcase is the perfect Mizzou color. I put Shelby's monogram and found a Mizzou logo to put on it.
It turned out fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...