Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Snow Princess

This picture of me was taken on the first snow of the season. I was afraid we couldn't have anymore so I had my son take a pictures of me with the inflatable snowman we put on our lawn at Christmas time. Little did we all know that we would be totally sick of snow by the time winter is over. Yes, it snowed again here in STL yesterday. Yuck.



This was an easy layout to do I just use 2 of the same paper from DCWV Christmas stack. It is a 180 pieces of Christmas paper. Big mistake that is too much Christmas paper for me. I think I have 170 pieces of paper left in that pack. Anyway back to the layout. I cut out the snowman's and pop dot them on the same paper. Using 5 different colors of paper I just cut 5 different strips of paper and layered them behind the pictures. Easy, Easy, Easy. The snowflakes are from several different Cricut cartridges. I just used the keyword in Design Studio to find as many snowflakes as I could.


Now to the rhinestones on the snowflakes. My niece and I happened to be at Michael's at just the right time. They had 90% off all the left-over Christmas stuff and they had a lot of rhinestone packages for 10cents. Some were even a penny. I think I bought 50+ packages of rhinestones. I now have a lifetime supply of rhinestone to go with my Christmas paper.


Happy Scrapping and THINK SPRING!

2 comments:

  1. What a great layout, love those little snowmen. The detail is fab as well, all the little snowflakes....gorgeous
    big hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just started my scrapbooking blog, and I'm always looking for clever ideas to spruce up my pages. I never know how to use the "strips" method on my layouts, but it looks so good here. I'm going to just have to give it a try! Happy scrapping!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...