Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Quilt Border (Cut file)

Here we are with another 12x12 layout. This time the cut file is from the Paper Lace Cartridge. 
  There are two parts to this cut file. First there is the quilt border then the layer behind it. The bonus is there is another cut for a card also. I have not cut the smaller card cut but you are welcome to cut it and let me know how it worked out for you.

You can see that it is very versatile. Of course I had to use some rhinestone (since I have so many). I am anxious to use border for the card, but right now everything has been put away.....till I get my scrap-room back.

To upload the file click Here.......and your welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Mar. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...