Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Cosmo Cricket and the Cricut.......Card

Today was the day I needed to make a card  for my 3rd week of sending out a card every week.  I was looking at the Everyday Cricut website for some ideas for cards using my Cricut and came across a really cute one HERE. On my Black Friday shop-a-thon I purchased the Preserve cartridge at all places a Home Improvement store called Menards. They had Cricut cartridges there for $20.00. Needless to say I went crazy! What attracted me to the card was the paper. It was from Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety 
( FYI-If you click on the names it will take you to the links)  I love Cosmos Cricket paper but it is really hard to find in the stores around STL so with my hot little 40% off coupons I purchased this paper pack!

So to the card............................... These are the elements that you need. If you want specific direction I would want you go to Here (Card Directions) since Melanie is the one who originally designed it. I did make a cut file for it though. The file cuts 6 of the strawberry elements. The other paper I cut with my papercutter.
Here is my version of the card. I made the strawberry 4 1/5 inches instead of 3 1/5 like Melanie did. (Only because I thought it said 4 1/2 inches when I read the direction. Oops)
The saying I printed out on the computer it says if you can't read it "Bless You Berry Much"
Thanks Melanie for the inspiration

Here is the cut file STRAWBERRY CUT FILE

This .cut file is open to everyone enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jan. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...