Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Monday, October 25, 2010

It was quality not quantity

Well another Scrap-Away is has come and gone (way too fast) and I this time I guess I went for quality not quantity, because I just did not crank out the pages this week. Let me show you one of the maybe 6 pages that I got done this week.

I used a new technique ( to me that is ) that I learned at Archiver's a view months ago.

I did a clear embossing on the San Francisco tag and then using Tim Holtz Distressing Ink (Faded Blue Denim) I used his blending tool and covered the tag. Then you use a baby wipe when you are done to remove any ink from the embossing. Turns out great. This techique is so fun and I love the result. The red Golden Gate Bridge is a die that I purchased from the Scrapbook Factory in O'Fallon Il a few months back.

Keep coming back for some more layouts that I did last week. I know you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...