Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Wedding Project

I was asked by a friend to make some tags for the gift table at her daughters wedding that is coming up on New Years Eve this year.
The tag is made from the George Cartridge. There are 3 layers to the tags I wanted them to have some substance to them so I layers the decorative paper between some heavy card stock. Okay to the fun part. The accordion folded medallion in the center (does it have a particular name? What ever they are called they are cute, cute, cute) but let me tell you how I made these cutie pies. Cut a
1 1/2x12 strip of paper then using a Martha Stewart boarder punch on one edge then using the Martha Stewart Scoring Board I scored every 1/2 inch then flipped it over and did the same. Then accordion folded it and glued it into a circle. I cut a 2 inch circle out of some heavy card stock and glued it to the back and embossed the red medallion with my Cuttlebug and the Swiss dott folder (my fav)

 The little heart on the S is covered with those clear Micro glass beads (yes Martha again). These tags will be attached to 5 separate bottles with silver branches coming out the top and the tags will be attached with purple ribbon.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...