Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wedding Card

Don't you just love the colors brown and blue together, they have a feeling of sophistication and elegance when paired together. This card is totally impractical to mail. I would need to make a box to mail it in with that huge bow on the front, but we have a wedding to go to in December and I will enclose it with the gift so no postage necessary. I used my new Martha Stewart punch on the corners and the paper is from American Crafts.

Here is a up close and personal view of the card. This was so easy to make now you try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...