Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Crazy Crust Cobbler (Revised Recipe)

I have had a lot of visits looking at my Crazy Crust Cobbler recipe and I wanted to update it, because I have tweaked it some from my Grandma Marlow's recipe. Don't worry it is the same delicious and most definitely the easiest cobbler you will ever make.
Here are the 4 basic ingredients you need to make your fabulously easy cobble

Crazy Crust Cobbler

3/4 Cup Milk
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup of Self Rising Flour
1/2 Cup (1 stick) of butter
1-1 1/2 Cups of Sweetened fresh or frozen fruit
or 1 (#2) can fruit (use the juice)
*If all purposed flour is used add 1/4 tsp salt and 2 tsp baking powder*

Melt butter in a 9x13 pan. Mix milk, sugar and flour (self-rising) *if using all purpose flour add salt and baking powder tsp flour before mixing*
Pour mixture over melted butter then pour fruit on top.
Bake 350 degrees until crust is brown, about 50 to 60 minutes.

 Yummy raspberries with some sugar added, This summer I have made peach and mixed berries and next week I will make my all time favorite Blackberry in honor of my birthday (sigh, tear)

Ready to go in the oven for 60 minutes. I make sure I spread some of the fruit to the corner to make sure every bite has some fruit in it.
Done and the house smells wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...