Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Trash to Treasure Cricut Style

Hi all sorry I have been MIA on the blogger scene but I have been busy doing demo's for Provo Craft. Yes, I am a member of the Cricut Demo Army, between my regular job and this new job I am hopping from one place to another.

I wanted to share something with you that I made while demonstrating last week.
Here you see an ordinary Jelly Jar that I bought at a garage sale for the low price of 10 cent. I spray painted the lid black. I originally thought I would use it to store button in. I got those button at a garage sale too!
So here is the finished product.
I used the new Cartridge Cindy Loo for the leaves and Accent Essential for the flower.

Cute huh! A lot cheaper then those jars you buy at the scrapbook stores for your nick knacks.


I can't for the life of me remember where this images is from it might be from one of the cake cartridges if you recognize it let me know.
Right now I am using it to store my beloved Elmer Glue Sticks for Paper. I love those glue stick they are cheap and easy to use.

1 comment:

  1. Adorablistic jars! I love altering jars, and last year I even altered tennis ball cans to give as gifts to my tennis team! If you're interested, please visit my blogpost at: http://altered-artworks.blogspot.com/search/label/brownies to see the results. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...