Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Cricut Cake Creation

As part of the Cricut Demo Army, I was required to demonstrate the Cricut Cake. I was not too happy about that. I have a rolling disability, I have never been able to roll out pie dough or cookie dough without frustration and then finally just giving up and pitching the whole thing in the trash. I am not really a baker either so the thought of demonstrating a food related product was not appealing until..................................I decided to make a cake my my son's swim team picnic. It was so much fun to make and it was a big hit at the picnic. Here is the pic:

I used Life's A Beach Cartridge. Yes, I colored and rolled out the fondant myself, thanks to Dawn, aka. Nurse Viper (Cricut Message Board) she helped me overcome my disability to roll things out. Dawn has a page on facebook for those of you who like to use the Cricut Cake go Here and you can see all the creations people had made with the Cake and also ask questions and get help with all that has to do with the Cricut Cake.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...