Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wedding Plate

This is a shower present I made for a good friend of mine future daughter-in-law and son. At Christmas I purchased some charger plates at Wal*Mart in gold and silver. I used black Wall-Pops for the vinyl and the cricut cartriges that were used were Calligraphy Collection and Storybook for my favorite flourishes. I imagine I probably spent $2.00 making this gift but it looks way more expensive.
It was the hit of the shower too.

Visit thecsiproject.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh that plate is fantastic! I will have to remember this when Christmas rolls around again! You are right....looks like a very nice, expensive gift! I'm sure they will love it! This would be so fantastic for a Golden Wedding anniversary or the silver one for 25 years! Great job!

    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...