Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Brillant Idea for the Cricut (wish I would of thought of it, but glad somebody did)

I was watching a video on Holiday with the Cricut and while I was watching I was noticing something on Joy's cricut. What was that on the hood of her Cricut, I stopped listening to what is was teaching me and focused on that piece of paper. What was that a chart? Oh my I need that chart. Where did she get it? So after some investigation I found it on her Blog Obessed with Scrapbooking. She has done all the guess work for you and has made a chart for all of the paper that you use on your Cricut and what settings you need. Brillant! If you haven't visited Joy's blog go, go right now HERE and download the setting table. It works, it really does. Thank you Joy for removing so much frustration.

I did shrink the graph a bit because, I put it on a piece of 4x5 post it note, then I didn't have to permently affix it to my Cricut.

4 comments:

  1. Joy is fantastic with helpful hints! Good eye catching that on her video!

    MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I have been playing around with this since I got the cricut in December, and I still am not great at it. Thanks so much for passing along the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I LOVE your blog background!!!

    Guess what??? You won my blog candy. Send me your email address and I will get the voucher info to you!!! (spartansus@gforcecable.com)

    Congrats!!

    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms Carrie -
    I have a blog award for you on my blog!!!!
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...