Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Use up those brads


In my hunting and gathering of scrapbook supplies I have accumliated many, many brads, on my recent cropathon, my scrapping buddy Ellen, came across a this page and scraplifted it for herself, well as soon as I saw it I in turn scraplifted from her. It was great to be able to use all those brads (so of course I can go and buy more) but the page turned out fantastic. I did put another piece of scrap paper behind it to protect it from the opposite page. This is a picture of my son and his two friends who graduated from high school last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...