Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Birthday Bowling

Bowling is always a favorite activites in our home. It was no surprise that Will wanted to a bowling party for us birthday. We always make up names for ourselves and the boys had fun coming up with their own nicknames.

In this page the bowling pin is someone elses creation and I wish I knew who it was so I could give a shout out to her. I used 11 bowling pins since it was Will's 11th birthday. I have a wonderful friend who does alot of card making and designing when she cleans out her craft room I always get the leftovers (Yeah for me!!) The paper was from Maggi. It was 81/2 by 11 sheets and they were shiny. This paper was great for the bowling pins and flames above. I used my Mickey and Friends font for the saying. I love that font it is so chunky and great for title pages. If you need to buy a new cartridge for Black Friday Mickey and Friends should be on your list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...