Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Wedding Guest Book


With the event of scrapbooking the wedding guest book has evolved. Gone are the days of a simple white little book that people sign their names on with a feathered pen. I first saw this type of guest book at my husband's nephews wedding. It was done by the photographer and was beautiful. The only problem was the groom shook the silver pen to be used with out the cap on and he got it all over his tux.
I have a friend getting married in October and suggested this type of guestbook. I asked for 10 pictures. (I really could of used more) and this is the results. I am very pleased with it and hope they are too.




The picture on the first page is actually the wedding invitation (It was a postcard how cute)


I used DCVW paper La Creme Stack I tried to keep it simple because remember people are going to writing their sentiments on the pages
This is a Creative Memories Album and the pages are not a true 12x12 but it worked to my advantage with my baby bug because when making this topper it was the perfect length for this album. This is a close up the the LOVE: the paper in this stack was flocked which make the love very cute indeed.

Last page. I used several cricut cartridges. Storybook for the flourishes and Opposite Attracts for the lettering. Maybe this will give you a little inspiration. This is my wedding present to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...