Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Another Wild Card Project

I was asked to make an altered composition book for a lady at church. This woman is an inspiration and a soul mate to me. She is a retired dental hygienist (which I hope to be one day) with terminal cancer. She always has a smile and a hung for me she struggles daily with her cancer but relies on God to makes it through the day. It was an honor to make this book for her.

I used the Wild Card cartridge again. I saved the file because the size fit perfectly on the book. I am willing to freely share it so you.


http://www.mediafire.com/file/z1jiwgjolot/composition book.cut




I also made a bookmark with a jumbo paperclip. I used my Memory Maker Tag Maker which I hadn't used in quite a while.


The best thing about the book was the flower that I made which I got the file from HimmyKitty's CriCuts. It looks like it is complicated to make but it is really really easy. Thanks HimmyKitty. Here is the link to her website.




If you download the file be sure to thank her it is quite a complicated and time consuming file to make and freely share with everyone.
Make sure you come back tomorrow. I will show you the surprise I made for the inside of the book.

1 comment:

  1. Carrie, this is beautiful and you certainly did my file justice....thank you very much. I am sure your friend will really appreciate what you have done for her and I m sure it will lift her spirits.

    Lesley (Himmykitty)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...