Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ponderings of a Rock Star

For some reason every time my son gets his picture taken he makes this pose. . I began to think about what he may be pondering on as he entered his senior year of high school. These are some of the thing I thought might be on his mind. His music, career, school, God, food, and of course true love.
This paper is from the Rock Star collection. I am sure I bought it on clearance at Michaels. I spruced it up and used my favorite pens the Sakura Glaze. The pens give an embossed look with out the mess of embossing powder or the use of a heat gun. They come in 10 colors from black to white with ever color in between. The think bubbles are made out of vellum and it was great to use so many of my sticker, because with using my cricut so much I just don't use as many stickers anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...