Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Boys stuff

I was looking at blogs the other day and saw a robot for a boys scrapbooking page. There are so many cute and great ideas for the girls in your life, but a lot of boys ideas are few and far between so I decided to make a cut file for a robot. I stamped him with StazOn Opaque white I thought the white would be more opaque, I used a white Marvy marker to accent. I haven't quite decided how I would use him in my scrapbooking but I thought he turned out cute.
I will be happy to send you the cut file just leave the message

6 comments:

  1. I would like your robot cutfile please. He would be perfect to go with the new dcwv boy stack.

    lisa_anderson77@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute robot.I love your papers too. I'd love the cut file! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOUR CUTE ROBOT FOR MY GRANDSONS LO'S.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH.

    BOBBI
    GRAMMIZ_1@YAHOO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great job again, what a cute robot. I would also love to receive the cutfile.

    Hug Linda
    snatertje@home.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean...not much boy stuff. Your robot is perfect. I'll put him to good use for my DGS's cards and scrapbook.
    Please send the file to:
    baseballclayfun@yahoo.com
    TFS

    PJ (Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. i would love to have the cut file. Thanks so much for sharing with us.


    Sharon atthesea@novuscom.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...