Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Crazy Crust Cobbler

My Grandma made this cobbler every summer with the fresh blackberries. I would ask for this cobbler for my birthday instead of a traditional cake. I never realized how easy it was to make.
Give it a try.
In a 9x9x2 pan, melt one stick of butter or margarine. Mix 3/4 cup self-rising flour, and 3/4 cup milk and pour into pan of melted butter ( DO NOT MIX) add one can cherry pie filling in pan. Again do not mix Bake 45 minutes in 375 degree oven. Other fruit filling may be substituted. I would add sugar to the blackberries.... To make it in a 9x13 pan just double the recipe.
I am counting on my friend Gay to hook me up with fresh blackberries next July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...