Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Monday, April 18, 2011

I've been busy........................Distressing

I know that I have been MIA on my blog but I have been BUSY crafting. Really I have. Last week I worked at the Creating Keepsake Scrapbooking Conventions here in STL. Man, it was hard work but I had so much fun. I worked for Nicole Petersen Design. She designs amazing scrapbook pages and other art work. I did a make a take on Friday and Saturday. 

Friday was tag day.  (Saturday was a 12x12 page I forgot to take a picture we were so busy)  We did about 30 of these make and takes. Isn't this design that Nicole did fantastic


Here is the carnage from the day. They had to sand the black off the tags and it made a huge mess but it was totally worth it because everyone who made one loved it. They learned several new techniques too.

My friend Ellen worked at the Paper Wizard booth. He has these fantastical detailed laser cut dies for everything you would ever want.


Now it time for you to go and visit these fantastic people who travel all around the country with Creating Keepsake. Guess what you don't have to wait till a Creating Keepsake show to come to your area you can visit


Nicole Petersen Design HERE

and


Paper Wizard HERE


Stop by again and I will show you some of the great things I have been working on. Nicole Petersen definitely inspired me to make a distress 12x12 page I will show that to you real soon. 


and..... I now have a shop on Etsy I had only put one thing on there and it sold so now I have to get busy and fill up my store.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...