Our church is a having a dessert auction on Sunday to raise money for the High School Mission Trip to South Dakota to an Indian Reservation. Angel Feathers are my go to dessert for any type of dessert fund raiser. I call them Angel Feathers because one taste and you will think you died and went to heaven!
It is so simple to make and yummmy! It has cream cheese and butter in it, manna from heaven, right?
- 2 Cans Crescent Rolls
- 1-1/4 Cup Sugar
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla (I have dark vanilla here but I used clear vanilla in the recipe)
- 1 stick butter - melted
- 1 Jar Apricot Preserves
- Cinnamon and Sugar
- Light spray bottom of a 9x13 or small pan
- Spread 1 can of the crescent rolls on the bottom of the pan
- Cream together 1 Cup of Sugar, Cream Cheese and Vanilla
- Spread Cream Cheese Mixture on top of Crescent Rolls
- Spread Apricot Preserves on top of Cream Cheese Mixture
- Top with 2nd Can of Crescent Rolls
- Pour Melted Butter over the whole thing
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Sugar and Cinnamon
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes
|The yumminess has just begum. The reason I used Apricot Preserves is because they were available at Aldi. You could use any kind of fruit of jam that you wanted.|
|Ready to go in the oven. This makes the house smell like you are Betty Crocker.|
|The manna from heaven fresh out of the oven.|
I am off to garage sales. Yeah it isn't raining for once.