Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine Cut File


It is snowing again. Let me clarify that it is sleeting with snow soon on the way. Today is my usual work day and to pass the time stuck at home I created a few new cut files.


This heart medallion was inspired by a Spellbinders element I saw and like. There are 3 cuts that you need to create this. Plantin Schoolbook cartridge.
I cut this twice using 2 different kinds of paper so then you have two different elements you can use.

but wait....... the patterned paper was 2 sides so I could even change it up more.


The great thing about this cut is that it fits a card or you can use it for a scrapbook page too.
The excess from the original design are also great. The solid color one I embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder.


If you want the file click HERE and if you make something with it please be sure to share. **** If you download the file please be a doll and leave me a comment after all it is the polite thing to do. Right?******


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this file. Will see what I can create with this when I get my Cricut running again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! This will make beautiful Valentine's Day cards. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your cut file. I am anxious to use the file.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Feb. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute file. Thank you for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog! I'm new to Cricut/Design Studio and stumbled across you on the message board at Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cut file...thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carrie, these cut files are absolutely gorgeous. I have Design Studio but haven't spent much time learning how to use it and could do with some tutorials, but if this is the kind of results you can get, I need to get down to work! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just downloaded this amazing file. I can't wait to hook-up and cut. I have an engagement card to make and I think this is the perfect cut. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...