Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Storybook Layout

I am finally back to scrapbooking (my first <3) I have been wanting to do some layouts on my Design Studio. The great thing about Design Studio and the Gypsy is you can design your layout then make individual pages for each cut and save the file for future use. Inspiration came from this months Page Maps (love that web site).
This was done in Design Studio, but you Gypsy user know how to change the .cut files. It is done using just Storybook. Click HERE to access the file.  I would love to see your pages if you use it. I plan on putting a picture of my youngest son and my mom that was taken Labor Day weekend. They had just finished  fishing and I got them to pose for a picture by the lake.
The paper I used was from K and Company-Portabello Road (I got it at JoAnn's on clearance for $7.97) I cannot resist scrapbooking paper and I really can't resist when it is on clearance.
I embossed the green medallion with the Cuttlebug Swiss dot Embossing Folder and then used some black ink on the raised dots. Then using a blending pad with the black ink again to go around the frame for my photo. Okay then, hope you have a little time to scrapbook this weekend, I will be hunting and gathering for my up coming Scrapbooking getaway week. Yes, you read right WEEK. It is coming up in October so I am on the hunt for lots new things to take with me. Yikes I am going to need a U-Haul!

2 comments:

  1. OOOOH this is soooo pretty!!! And a week long getaway - I am Cricut GREEN with envy!!! :-)

    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. great scrapbook page, cute card below too....luv your FB photo, nothing better than a little java...lol....I am offering a Verve stamps giveaway on my blog, second post down...have a super day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...