Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tribute to my Mom

I finally finished it today. My church was encouraging everyone to make a tribute board for their mom and have them displayed for mother's day. The writing was the hardest thing, but thanks to Leigh Anne and her wonderful editing skill she helped me give a fitting tribute to my mom. While it took me 2 weeks to write the tribute it only took me an afternoon to decorate the board.
This is all a surprise for Mom as a gift for Mother's Day.





1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea! I bet your mom loved this. I understand the writing part... sometimes it is so hard to put feelings into words. Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...