Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Writing a Tribute

Sorry for the lack of post this week, but I have been busy with a Mother's Day project that I am doing for my own mom. I am writing a tribute to her and decorating a board in her honor that will be displayed at my church for Mother's Day. right now I am doing the hardest part writing the tribute, I am almost done with this process and will get to do the fun part decorating the display board. I hope to done by next week and I will post it as soon as I am done. Most of all I hope I can get my parents to come for a visit so my mom can see the board displayed at church, I want it to be a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...