Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Friday, February 6, 2009

You Can Do It Too




When I was making this Rainy Day Page I needed a lighting bolt and clouds so I went to the Keyword in my Design Studio and put in rain and I saw a lighting bolt and clouds in the Winnie the Pooh Cartridge. Well, I don't have that cartridge, well I had an idea. I clicked on the lighting bolt and used my George cartridge to copy the shape and I did the same thing with the clouds too. It was easy to do and I challenge you to do it too. here is the file to share.




This is my first file to share with the help of the girlfromoz and her website http://myfaqcricutds.blogspot.com/


If you cannot download let me know and I will try to fix it.


Here is the page that was the result of my bright idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...