Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Delicious







Rick Steves has the best travel books he suggested a little gelato shop on St. Louis street in old town Paris it was to die for, not only was the gelato (Italian for ice cream) delicious there was the cutest french girl behind the counter that was an artist with gelato. I pointed to the flavors that I wanted and as she scooped up the gelato she made it in to a petal and using her artistic hand made a beautiful flower from gelato it was almost (almost) too pretty to eat. I used the Cricut Opposite Attracts Cartridge and it was perfect for using the English and French word for delicious. I saved the paper that was around my cone as a souvenir and inserted a flower to represent the gelato flower that we ate in the streets of Paris. The cricut markers helped the block lettering stand out more. As you can see from the picture all the food of Paris was picture perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...