Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Present for the In-Laws


This is a Christmas present for the in-laws. I think is turned out pretty good. I got the plate at Michael's it was $5.99 with a sale at 50% off. I used the cricut cart Calligraphy for the names and Joys of the Season for the corner decorations. There are are 20 first names on the plate. I originally made the words 2" but I couldn't get the names to fit so I went back to the DS and just push them together more so the height is the same. The center name is 4" x 6" and the flourish are 2". I went crazy at L and bought all the black Wall Pops they had. It was really fun designing it I hope my in-law get as much enjoyment out of it as I had making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...